Monday, May 2, 2016

Most Prized Possession

My phone is easily my most prized possession. Most Importantly, I use it for communicating with people, whether it is texting, calling, twitter, or snapchat. Without it, all of those things would be borderline impossible. Also it helps me get out of awkward situations that I need to get out of. I can also watch things on my phone like Netflix or some MLB games. I can play fanduel which is a lot of fun because I can make money off of it. Without my phone I wouldn't take many pictures and I like to look at all my pictures some times for some good laughs. Tap Baseball is a fun game that is played on a mobile device and I could only play it on my phone. I use my phone to set alarms on my phone when I go to bed or take naps. This is helpful because otherwise I would just sleep through school and other things I need to wake up for. I listen to music a lot, manly from my phone. I don't know how else I would listen to music when I workout or when I'm in school. I use my phone to e-mail my teachers sometimes when I need to ask questions or when I need to turn something in. There are endless ways for me to utilize my phone which easily makes it my most prized possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment