Monday, May 2, 2016

What I'll Miss about KC

I will miss multiple things about Kansas City. This community has given me so many opportunities to succeed and I will not be able to thank the community enough. I will obviously miss my friends and family for being a good influence for me. I will miss seeing everyone's face at school and I will especially miss my teammates in basketball and baseball because they were a lot of fun to be around. The places I will miss most are almost endless. I will miss Blue Valley because the environment was great and Mr. Bacon is a stud. I will miss going to the Church of the Resurrection on Sundays. That place is important to my family and I. Our pastor Adam Hamilton is probably the nicest guy I know and is a fantastic speaker. There are many places to eat around Johnson County that I will miss, the best being Joe's barbecue. That restaurant has the best barbecue I've ever had. My parents will be missed very much because they are always fun to talk to and they help me out a lot with pretty much any of the problems I face. I won't be far from them in Lawrence but it will be weird not being able to see them every day. I'll probably have to come home most weekends to see them and also to do laundry. Kansas City has always been great to me and it will be difficult to leave it but I am very excited to move on with my life in Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment